Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-15 Origin: Site Inquire
The reducer is a relatively precise machine, which is generally used for low-speed and high-torque transmission equipment. The motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed operating power is meshed with the gear with a small number of teeth on the input shaft of the reducer and the large gear on the output shaft. gears to achieve the purpose of deceleration. Geared motors can be used in almost any field, with excellent performance, high speed and axial load capacity.
1. Powerful: High axial and radial overload capacity, high drive torque
2. Steady: One-piece molded shell integrates high precision, high rigidity and high strength
3. Flexible: Manufacturers can provide customers with all geared motor brakes and other options
4. Modular: Thanks to the modular structure design, the geared motor can be used in combination with other motors, powerful, stable operation, convenient and flexible
5. High torque: can be achieved and the torque load can be distributed to different gears. With a small volume, the planetary reducer can withstand higher torque than other reducers.
6. Cost savings: With the planetary reducer, the application can use a motor with a low power, greatly reducing the overall cost of the configuration.
7. High precision: Most planetary reducers produced today have extremely high precision.
8. Low noise: Even larger planetary gears have very low noise levels during operation.
9. High efficiency: The loss of power with a planetary gear train is small, so transmission efficiency can reach up to 97%.
10. High reduction ratio: Through the combination of multiple stages, higher reduction ratios can be attained.
11. Wide range of applications. Due to the high torque potential, high precision, high reduction ratio and compact characteristics of planetary reducers, they have unlimited potential uses in industrial applications.
planetary reducer application for CNC
planetary reducer application for machinery
planetary reducer application for Packaging Machine
planetary reducer application for printing
planetary reducer application for catering
planetary reducer application for automation
There are many types of reducers with different models, and different types have different purposes.
According to the transmission type, it can be divided into gear reducer, worm reducer and planetary gear reducer;
According to the number of transmission stages, it can be divided into single-stage and multi-stage reducers;
According to the gear shape, it can be divided into cylindrical gear reducer, bevel gear reducer and conical-cylindrical gear reducer;
According to the layout of the transmission, it can be divided into expansion type, shunt type and coaxial type reducer.
There are also harmonic reducers, pendulum reducers, etc.
We mainly provide planetary reducers (control motors, servo motors, stepping motors), which are characterized by high precision, commonly used 3 5 8 10 15 20 (level 1) compact structure, long life and high price With synchronous belt, screw rod, etc., you can consult us if you have any questions!
1. What Are Planetary Gear Reducers?
A1: Planetary gear reducers are compact components that strive to maximize the transmission of torque in various applications. The mechanisms ensure the transmission of high torque levels while simultaneously decreasing the required number of motor revolutions for a set level of power.
2. How do planetary gears reduce speed?
A2: A planetary gearhead takes a high-speed, low-torque input, say from an electric motor, then increases torque and reduces speed at the output by the gearhead ratio. This lets motors run at higher, more-efficient rpms in equipment that operates at low speeds.
3. What is the role of planetary gear?
A3: Planetary gears -function and construction. The task of gears is to transmit torques and to change the speed of rotation or the torque between the input and the output. When it is necessary to increase torque, planetary gears are often employed, particularly in the automobile industry.
4. Why are planetary gears better?
A4: Planetary gear systems are able to produce a lot of torque because the load is shared among multiple planet gears. This arrangement also creates more contact surfaces and a larger contact area between the gears than a traditional parallel axis gear system.
5. Why use gear reducer?
A5: Speed reducers, also called gear reducers, are mechanical gadgets by and large utilized for two purposes. Gear reducers essential use is to duplicate the measure of torque produced by an information power source to expand the measure of usable work.