1.5KW spindle motor
Milling,Engraving,Dilling in all kinds of CNC Router machine.
1. Save costs and time-- -With flanges, customers can have fewer mountingplates and are more convenient
2. With high precision ---- Adopt ER series collet nut, has the unique character-istics of high precision.
3. P4 grade angular contact bearings or ceramic ball bearings are used. Withsuch bearings, the strength and stiffness of electric spindles are greatly
improved and the RPM can reach 24000r/min. lt can provide strong support forhigh efficiency and high precision processing of CNC.
4. High precision dynamic balancing testing is conducted on all rotable parts,with the tolerance value of less than G0.4.
5. The airtight shaft bracket made of extruded aluminum raises the protectionclass of electric spindles to be IP50 and protects internal parts from the threatof dust.
This series air-cooled electric spindle motors mainly match with variable frequency drives or engraving machines, CNC router machine, and used for high speed profiling, drilling, cutting, engraving and groove milling of wood, metal, plastics, foam, rubber and other materials.
Precautions for the use of spindle motor
Note: The spindle motor and VFD shall be suitable with each other. The specifications and parameter settings of the VFD shall match the nominal parameters of the spindle motor. Otherwise, it will burn the spindle motor if the settings are not correct.
Safety Tips for Using HOLRY CNC Spindle Motors
1. The electric spindle motor is matched with the VFD. The specifications and parameter settings of the inverter should match the nominal parameters of the spindle motor. If the settings are incorrect, the spindle motor will be burned out.
2. Before using the water-cooled spindle motor, make sure that the cooling circulation system works normally, and it is forbidden to run without cooling. The cooling water volume is calculated at 1 liter/min, the minimum cooling water flow is not less than 5 liters/min, and the cooling water pipe and nozzle should be connected reliably without leakage.
3. The coolant should be clean and free of grease, and the temperature should be between 5-30°C. When the ambient temperature is higher than 30℃, the cooling medium should be forced to cool. Precision lathes require coolant with a constant temperature of 20±2°C.
4. During the storage and transportation of the spindle motor, the state of the high-speed grease inside the bearing will change. The user should run at low speed first, starting from the lowest speed of the spindle motor for 30 minutes, and then every 3000 revolutions for 20 minutes. Otherwise, if the spindle motor is started directly at high speed, abnormal noise, noise, heat generation and other phenomena will occur, which will affect the bearing life. In long-term storage, the spindle motor is finally run once a week (low speed) for 15-30 minutes.
5. When installing the blade on the spindle motor, the chuck, nut and inner taper hole should be cleaned so as not to affect the accuracy. The shank should be inserted into the chuck more than 15mm.
6. During daily processing, the spindle motor needs to be preheated, run for 15-20 minutes after reaching the processing speed, and then perform precision processing. It is best to stop the spindle motor for two hours a day to recover its mechanical fatigue and prolong its service life.
7. Do not knock the end cover of the spindle motor. Do not hammer the collet and bit when removing the blade. During transportation, storage and use, especially the end of the spindle motor, there is no vibration or impact.
8. The spindle motor should run in the specified direction.
9. The spindle motor should be installed and fixed according to the relevant drawings and instructions.
10. If a water cooler is used, the temperature should be between 22-25°C.
11. The spindle motor adopts the steam lock type, and the air source can only be used after passing through the oil-water separator and the dry filter. The air pressure is 0.2-0.25Mpa, and the filtration precision is 5μm, otherwise the bearing will be damaged.